middle age man in suit holding a suitcase at the airport
Business Immigration

Jaime Barron, P.C. specializes in all types of Immigration Law, including Business Immigration Law. It can be difficult to determine all of the rules and regulations that apply when a company and its accompanying staff move across international borders. There is a lot of paperwork to complete and a lot of policies to follow. That’s why it’s in your best interest to consult legal counsel with extensive experience in Business Immigration Law. 

At Jaime Barron, P.C. we’ve helped many businesses immigrate to the United States and arranged temporary or permanent citizenship for employees of those companies. If you are an employer, we can help you petition employees. We also help professionals immigrate through investments, education, and business indentures. Our team members have the experience and knowledge your company needs to make the right decisions about their immigration process. Our firm also provides services after business immigration, including defense and counsel. Some of the ways we can help with your Business Immigration Case include:

Our office can help you secure an H1-B Visa or we can help you renew an H1-B Visa.
If you have extraordinary abilities or achievements in the arts, sciences, education, business, or athletics, you may qualify for an O Visa. Additionally, if you are a spouse or child of someone with these abilities or achievements, you may be able to obtain an O Visa. 
L-1 Visas are available to specific classes of employees who work for multi-national companies. If you work for a multi-national company and are seeking immigration to the United States, you may qualify for an L-1 Visa.
If you are an entrepreneur or trader from a country with a valid treaty with the United States, our staff may be able to help you immigrate on an E-1 or E-2 Visa.
P Visas are often given to individual or team athletes as well as artists or entertainers with international recognition and sustained performance in their given fields. Contact us to find out if you qualify.
A TN Visa allows citizens of Mexico or Canada who are professionals to work in the United States for specific business activities. Some examples of qualifying professionals are lawyers, doctors, and teachers. These visas are available for both United States and foreign employers.

If you think you or a loved one may qualify for one of the Visas listed above, contact us today to find out how we can help with your immigration case.


Business Immigration News
Read Our News

At Jaime Barron, P.C., we are keeping up with latest immigration law trends. You can read our news, breaking news alerts, what's happening at Jaime Barron, P.C. and much more. Click the link below to read our latest news.
Read our news >

Contact Us
Customer service lady with headphones

Jaime Barron, P.C. is conveniently located in Dallas, Irving, Fort Worth and Washington, D.C.
More info >